Wednesday 6 April 2011

Moral 2: If you can believe, you can achieve

Hello Readers,

Today is all about Moral 2: If you can believe, you can achieve. Have you ever heard someone like a friend, a teacher or a family member say "believing is achieving"? Well it's about time you have because it's true believe it or not. Ha! Did you see what I did there? "believe it or not" : "believing is achieving" Lol! I crack my self up. 

Anyway back to my point. According to the Oxford English Dictionary the meaning of the word believe is: "vb to accept as true or real". The word believe is a verb; a verb is a doing word. So unless you start to believe, unless you perform this act you will not achieve. It's no good saying "Oh, I might be able to get a grade A" or "I think I can get an A in my exam", you actually need to believe. That is if you do sufficient revision of course don't get me wrong believing is only a step closer to success, only a part of success. It is only when you realise that you are capable of doing an act that you actually do so. 

I'm sure you have heard of a story when like an incredibly ill patient recovers miraculously besides what the doctor had predicted. The doctor might have even asked you to say your goodbyes to your close one. Now how do you think he/she recovered? Medicine? Eating some food? God? Well it can't have been medicine, the doctor doesn't tell you the worst before treating the patient remember. I'm not even sure my-self but I think it's to do with the brain. Apparently 50% of all medical treatments are psychological. Imagine that, if you believe you can get better or recovery you can! Again it's the whole point of believing not thinking. So this patient in my eyes has recovered because they genuinely did believe they can do better because they maybe have wanted to see a particular person or do a particular thing before they wanted to die. It is only when you realise that you are capable of doing an act that you actually do so.  

And the moral of the story is....... If you can believe, you can achieve. This will get you far in life. 
                                               ( Also getting good GCSE results won't hurt anyone) :) 

Thanks for reading, hopefully I will blog some more morals but for now you have been fantastic readers and I have been Azam Baig. 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment