Tuesday 5 April 2011

Moral 1: We all have a brain; lets use it.

Hello Readers,

Today is all about Moral 1: We all have a brain; lets use it. Albert Einstein once said that a human uses only 20% of its brain. Come to think of it, that's so true. Have you ever seen someone do something so bizarre, something so stupid, something so ridiculous? Well I have. Let me tell you about it.

Once I went to see a "3-D" film . (For some reason nowadays if a movie is not in "3-D" nobody is going to watch it?). There you go stupid point number 1. While I was watching this "3-D" movie an advert came on starring a cartoon animated blue cat. It was no big deal just an advert on cat food I think. Then suddenly, without warning some retarded girls on the right one row down from me started feeding the blue cat popcorn; they were throwing popcorn at a "3-D" animated blue cat as if it was actually going to eat it, at the same time they were saying "Come here kitty-kitty, mwahh mwahh" (kissing sounds)! Oh My God! There you go stupid point number 2.

But lets get back to the original point. Now the story which I will tell you now I think was made to be an example for Moral 1. Ok here it is. My dads friend was trying to by a sat-nav a couple of years back. But he had a tendency of wanting things that are state-of-the-art and obviously state-of-the-art items are extremely expensive especially if they were released fairly soon. Then one day he found the perfect one (I can't remember what make and model it was, sorry). It was on eBay and guess how much for? £50, retail price was £400 odd.
But sometimes products on the internet look too good to be true. So he phoned up the seller and found out that it was an old woman, the product was genuine, her reason for selling was "I initially brought it for my son but for some reason the sat-nav is set on German; all the commands are in German and my son doesn't speak German so he didn't want it." He eventually did buy the sat-nav, for £50. Now your probably wondering why? why do such a thing? You don't speak German you crazy man! And your right, he doesn't speak German. But here is where everybody falls short. This is where he realised he had a brain and he also realised he's going to use it which is my ultimate aim for you readers; use your brain. And no! he didn't use his brain to learn German. What he did was he found the reset button, pressed it and set the language settings to English.

And the moral of the story is....... use your brain because it will get you far in life.

Thanks for reading, hopefully I will blog some more morals but for now you have been fantastic readers and I have been Azam Baig.          

No comments:

Post a Comment